1. The demo version (hereinafter referred to as "the Application") is a demonstration version of Hydra billing provided by Latera LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Latera”).
2. You cannot use the Application without accepting the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement (EULA). Once you open the Application, it is considered that you accepted all of the terms and conditions of the EULA and you will be licensed to use the Application for personal use only, solely in connection with your computer devices as set out below.
3. Scope of permitted use. This application is for your individual use, solely for internal use by you for your business, or for your own personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, sublicense, transfer, assign, rent, sell or otherwise convey any information, software, products or services obtained from the Application without the prior written consent from Latera. You may not disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer all or any portion of the Application. You acknowledge that the Application is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the Russian law of intellectual property. You agree not to export or re-export the Application, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to Russian export restrictions.
4. Upon your acceptance of the EULA, it is considered that you agreed to changing the terms and conditions of EULA at any time by Latera without your separate acceptance. When such changes are made to EULA, you shall be bound to the updated version.
5. All the rights in the Application are owned by Latera and/or any third parties from whom Latera received the rights to provide the Application.
6. Under all conditions, Latera can stop distributing the Application at our sole decision.
7. No warranty; limitations of liability
a. Latera provides the application “as is,” “with all faults” and “as available.” Latera does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the application. Your use of the application is at your sole risk. Latera gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. Latera excludes any implied warranties including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
b. Latera makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, or lack of viruses or other harmful components related to the application.
c. You understand and agree that Latera shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the application, with delay or inability to use the application, or the provision or failure to provide the application, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Latera has been advised of the possibility of damages.
d. Each provision of this clause excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this agreement.
9. Miscellaneous Provisions
9.1 Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Russian laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9.2 Jurisdiction. The End User agrees any litigation from this Agreement will be sued in the courts of the Russian Federation in accordance with the Russian procedure legislation.
Please subscribe to our maillist.